Sunday 31 August 2014

Rosa Eglantine - A Sunday Snippet Card

Hello Everyone,

It's late but there's still some time left of Sunday to post the card I made today for Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 140.
The snippets are the green and yellow card used for matting and layering ... well, one yellow layer was a snippet but I misjudged how far the snippet would stretch and had to break into a new sheet to finish the card ... so now I have more snippets, and so it goes on :)
The background is another Gelli plate print which just happened to look nice with the decoupaged rose topper ... a freebie from Docrafts Creativity Magazine.  The trellis trim used on the front and inside was made with a EK punch. Snippets from the Gelli print and cardstock were also used to trim the inside and back.

There you have it, my snippet card for today. Like Jules, I'm going to be lazy today and not list the materials  but if there is anything you would like to know then please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to answer.

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend and that the week ahead will be good to you.

Happy Crafting,

9 comments:

Veerle said...

Hi Elizabeth this is a very beautiful card and I love the gelli plate background. Wish I had one too. Have a lovely new week. Greetings from Veerle

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty! You sure excell at those Gelli prints. This one looks great with the dies you chose for the border and the pretty decoupage.

Jackie said...

What a pretty card, and of course lots of lovely green :o)
Jackie xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty just love this design love and Happy crafting hugs Carole x

Jenny L said...

Hi Elizabeth,
fab snippets card.
Great colours, and fab designing.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sandra H said...

Elizabeth your card is stunning the colours are gorgeous and the layout with lots of lovely details too! x

Jacee said...

Lovely Elizabeth, really love the colour and your design is great, smashing work!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

MaryH said...

Love these bright colors, and you know you have me drooling over these fab gelli backgrounds you are making. This one was lovely with the other pretty elements on this beautiful card. Love that punched trellis border too. Great card. And congrats on your Playground win. Can't wait to see the beautiful things you will share using it. TFS & Hugs

Di said...

Beautiful card Elizabeth! You really are rocking that Gelli plate too - some lovely results.

I hope to post your prize tomorrow - been busy here so far this week.

Sorry I'm late commenting, playing catch up here!

Hugs, Di xx