Happily I've managed to make my first Rudolph Day card this year - I was so sad to miss Maureen's challenge over at Scraps of Life last month.
- a white 5" square card base
- scraps of patterned paper from Those Characters from Cleveland (2012)
- leftover scraps of red and white card
- paper backed hessian from a mixed media pad - American Craft's Dear Lizzy 'New Day' collection (2018)
- the felt Scottie Dog embellishment from The Works
- greeting stamp from Sweet Sentiments set - a freebie with Issue 9 of Love Cardmaking (2019)
- ink - Memento's Rhubarb Stalk Dew Drop pad
- embellishments - red/white twine and white enamel dots
As well as submitting it to ScrappyMo's Rudolph Day challenge, I'm submitting the card to the following two challenges:
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge 346
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - CHNC 426
I was reminded of the felt Scottie dog embellishments by an item in the TV news yesterday stating that Scottie dogs are becoming an endangered breed.
Seems they are considered old-fashioned so there isn't the demand for them that there once was. Such a shame. Perhaps being in the news will help save our Scottie dogs. I do hope so.