Operation CRSO (Craft Room Sort Out) is well underway and the worst is done. The old computer is gone, the new one has been relocated, and I now have a dedicated die-cutting station. The position of the workdesk has been changed and I can now look out of the window as I type - so much better than looking at a wall!
Would do a happy dance but it isn't all over yet! There's still a lot of stash to sort through, but I think I can reward myself with some actual crafting time ... oh, and time to blog about it too!
The challenge over at UKPC Craft Group this month was to create something using some of those old peel-offs that we all seem to have tucked away in our stash. A bit of rummaging through the stash mountain unearthed a small stack of sheets that had long been forgotten. Here's the card I made using one of the sheets.
- the giraffe, greeting and trim all came from a sheet of Little Claire Designs peel-offs
- the snippets of patterned paper all came from my scrap box, including the 'wildlife' one which originally came in a Pollyanna Pickering collection
- the cardstock is all from Paper Mill Direct
- the green velvet ribbon from stash
- the wood effect enamel dots are from Studio Calico