Friday 14 April 2017

Friday Smile

Morning Everyone,

I hope you've all had a wonderful week full of smiles and happy moments. Just like mine. And if you have then perhaps, like me, you will share some of your happy memories with Annie over at A Stitch In Time

However, it's going to be a quick one from me today because we're off out to visit our friends in Dumfries & Galloway. We're leaving in a few minutes and we don't expect to be back until late. 

No photos today, just a funny - one I think says it all :)


There's been no time for dusting in this house this week. Shame! :)

And because I'm not going to be  here today it will be tomorrow before I'll be visiting and commenting.

In the meantime, I wish you all a very happy day and a wonderful holiday weekend.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Hehehe I love it. Milly doesn't shed a lot but when she does I call it our tumble weed....it will be dust bunnies from now on and I shall be making some little ears for it. Thanks for sharing my friend. Have a lovely time with your friends and a great Easter.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Haha, the dustbunnies made me smile! Plenty of those in my house even when it's not Easter!
Have a lovely time in Dumfries & Galloway. Hope the weather behaves.
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

That made me laugh out loud. Enjoy the time with your friends, and have a very Happy Easter. Kate x

Neet said...

Just arranged for some friends to come - must remember that if there is any dust I can recycle - into bunnies. Have a lovely time.
Hugs, Neet xx

Lynn Holland said...

I should be bald with all the hair that gets wrapped round the brushes of the vacuum cleaner. I could make a few hares of my own. See what I did there haha

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Of course I don't have Dust Bunnies or maybe it's that they have found a hole to hide in Lol! Happy Easter, Angela xXx