I have this little card to share with you today. It was made for this month's UKPC Swap for which we were challenged to create a card/ATC/ tag/etc., from some new or as yet unused stash. This card is what I came up with and, as I was able to use several snippets as well, I'm submitting it to Di's snippet challenge on Pixie's Snippets Playground.
- White card base measuring 4"x 5¾"
- Satin finish card, mauve & scraps of white for die-cutting
- Embossing folder - Crafts-Too Trellis
- Dies - Spellbinders Designer Series, Renaissance Jubilee & Die'sire Edge'ables Mini Victoriana
- Stamp from Summer in the Garden - free with a magazine
- Ink pad - Memento Tuxedo Black
- ProMarkers - Bluebell, Lavender, Lilac, Marsh Green, Pear Green & Ice Grey1
- Embellishments - Crystal Stickles and purple satin ribbon
Having used so much Never Before Used Schtuff, a term coined by the fabulous Darnell, I'm submitting the card to her NBUS Challenge #10 . Darnell is celebrating her 5-year blog birthaversary - now that's worth celebrating!
I'm feeling pretty chuffed with myself as this is my second post today. I think I need to go lie down in a darkened room now.
Thanks to everyone who visits and if you leave a comment I consider that a bonus.
Take care everyone,