Third time today! I thought it was time I shared one of the many cards I've made recently.
This one was made to send to a blog buddy on the loss of her mother. It's a simple design, fairly flat for posting, and, because I personally do not like black for sympathy cards, I've chosen navy and white.
Using another of my flower photographs for the topper, can't remember what this particular flower is called, a simple card made with embossed card and ribbon trim. The sentiment is stamped on the inside.
- a white card base
- navy card from a Generations cardstock stacker
- a scrap of white cardstock
- Cuttlebug folders, Cindy Loo and the dotty one from the Just My Type embossing borders
- cropped photograph of a white flower
- Hero Arts Classic Messages stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- length of blue ribbon