Again! Twice in one day! After the cake comes the cards.
I've been playing with my computer and it's all because I've long admired what Jackie, of Craft Designs, does with her photographs and the cards she makes with them. Since seeing her work I've been keen to try to find my way round Photoshop myself. So, over the last couple of days, in between eating, sleeping and WOYWW blog-hopping, ... not to mention the dreaded 'H' word, all dedicated crafters will know what I mean by that ... I've been having a bash and here's what I've done.
The photos were imported into Serif Craft Artist and then altered using Photoshop before printing off. I'm still learning but it's fun to see the different effects that can be achieved. The flowers, the pink African Daisy (Osteospernum) and blue dwarf Columbine (Alpine Aquilegia) are both plants grown in my garden.
- white bases cards
- linen textured paper for printing
- scraps of coloured cardstock for matting
- various greeting stamps and Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- pink gems/Papermania dew drops, aqua, for embellishments
- Serif Craft Artist & Photoshop
- Epson XP-40 printer; Docrafts X-cut dies, circles, spiro circles, flower shapes
- Stampin' Up label punch