Thursday 10 November 2022

Blogging for Scrapbookers

Hello Everyone,

It's amazing what I've found during the settling in process. Whilst ferreting through one of the many boxes, I came across a document entitled A Year Of Blogging, downloaded whilst taking Shimelle's Blogging For Scrapbookers  class a few years ago. 

It's a list of suggested topics to blog about set out in order of months.  Out of curiosity I had a look at what was suggested today's date and it's 'What's under your bed right now?'  I had no idea! With the second bedroom still chock-a-bloc with stuff, we've been struggling to find storage space so nothing would have surprised me. 
Phew! Not so bad. Two plastic boxes full of my winter Woolies - I'll be swapping summer clothes for them very soon - and two hat boxes. The one in the photo is my wedding day hat as seen in more than a few scrap layouts. 
I used to be quite the hat wearer in my younger days. 
This brown one was in one of the boxes together with my altogether favourite one. 
It's red with a black velvet band. It's never featured in a scrap page so here's it modelled by yours truly. 

That was more fun than I expected. I may dip into the list again - occasionally. It will be particularly useful on days when I can't think what to write about. Even if I'm the only person to read this post it makes a fun record of a day in the life of this crafter. 

Hope you've all had a lovely Thursday. 

Take care,

Elizabeth 

1 comment:

Catriona said...

What a fab photo of the hat and you peeping out from underneath it! I love hats and have just pulled out a handknitted wooly one for our walk this morning. Hope you are settled in your new home now and enjoying your new area. Catriona