Wednesday 17 November 2021

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday - Week 650

Hello Everyone,

I've been trying to write this post for Julia's WOYWW all day and been singularly unsuccessful! However, I'm determined to get back into some sort of regular posting, starting today. So here's what's on my desk. 


Just some stuff I've been trying to make pages. As it's November it's been my intention to create as many autumnal pages as possible. I think I've made two, or it could be three. Hardly worthy of an entry into the Guinness Book of Records. But for my record here they are.




The last one was actually started in February 2017! Over four years ago!! And that's got to be some sort of record - a bad one. I just got stuck on how to progress with the layout so it got consigned to the WIP pile ... for four years! And I still haven't written the journaling. Shameful really. 

And now, the kitten. 


She's into everything now and I'll swear she's determined to climb every tree in the garden. 

And finally the funnies, all based on Silver's endearing little ways:



Whew! That's me done. Now I'm off to see what Julia and all the lovely deskers had in their desks today. 

Take care everyone,

Bye for now
Elizabeth

10 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well three is better than none and I think they’re marvellous! I especially love the Portpatrick one, you both look so happy and were obviously having fun! Silver definitely looks mischievous and into everything, bet she’s keeping you on your toes!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Elizabeth the journal pages are lovely and your kitty even more so. Loving the funnies and your Amaryllis below. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x15x

Helen said...

Hi Elizabeth - i love the Long Shadows layout - worth the 4 years.. Julia has imbibed in a lot of us a love for shadow selfies!! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Annie said...

Hi Ellie. It’s so good to see you’ve been crafting...love the LOs. Silver has such a pretty little face....butter wouldn’t melt....
I’m trying to catch a few blogs I missed yesterday...busy life just got in the way. Just not enough hours in the day.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Diana Taylor said...

I love the layouts and I especially love the autumn colours and ephemera of the last one. Silver is such a pretty little kitten, she looks as good as gold! Love the funnies too.
Hope you have a great week,
Diana xx #12

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous layouts Elizabeth. I love your Port Patrick selfies and the long shadow photograph was a great idea. Great funnies, when we got Dolly she had a dog bed like that and sat on top the same! Have a great week Angela #7

Christine said...

Well done on the finish, doesn't really matter how long....it's done!!!
Christine #22

Spyder said...

That's just what Mr Jinx does on his 'kennel.' Sits on the top and squashes it! (Love the funnies)it's cloth, and was made for little dogs, so it suits him!) Layouts look great and are always fun to find again later. I never feel there's enough of the right letters on those sheets. I bought a packet of metal letters. There was 5 Q's and one U and only three e's. One P and 5 J's So I can't even write Happy! Stay Safe, Hap-y WOYWW!?#19 ((Lyn))#19

Susan Renshaw said...

Loved the funnies!
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #16
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Elizabeth - thanks for the visit!! Only just popped back to my blog when I realised it was Wednesday again tomorrow - where do the days go? Love your pages, I have totally conceded that I am never going to scrapbook - shame I have so much product bought over the years!! Great funnies and what a cute kitty you have. See you tomorrow? Cindy xx