Monday 26 July 2021

In A Vase On Monday - Sunny Sunflowers

 Hello Everyone,

It's Monday again. The day I often show a vase full of flowers and foliage from the garden but today's different. 


These sunflowers are all that's left from a beautiful bouquet I received from my husband on our 25th wedding anniversary which was last Tuesday. 

I seem to be on a bit of a blogging roll at the moment - nice - let's see how long it lasts! 

Finally, it's kitten time.

That's it from me today.

Thanks for visiting and, as always, any comments are much appreciated. 

Take care. 

Bye for now. 

Elizabeth


2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello there, Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary, and your sunflowers are beautiful, one of my favourite blooms.
What a brilliant photo of kitty, she is gorgeous and posing as if she's was made for it, hope you are both improving healthwise, Kate x

Sandra H said...

Ooh your kitty is so cute happy belated anniversary lovely flowers x