Thursday 29 July 2021

Scrap Page 25/2021

 Hello Everyone,

Just a very quick post from me today. I'm still working my way through yesterday's WOYWWers posts and commenting - slow but sure. So here's the next scrap page - this one dated 11th March. 

Picture Perfect

Another photo from the last family wedding, in November 2019, before the pandemic. I wonder now when the next one will be; we do have two engaged couples who have had to postpone their plans because of the happenings of the last year. The stand out feature of this page is the fab die-cut from Peartree Cutfiles. I've been debating with myself whether to invest in a machine to make cutfiles like these but I seriously don't think I can justify the expense and the space. For now, I'll stick to purchasing them as and when needed. Patterned paper scraps and embellishments used are from stash. 

Now it's kitten time.
This photo was taken on the first day Silver came to live with us. I can't believe how tiny she was but just look at the contrast between her size and hubby's feet!

That's me done for today. 

Many thanks, once more, for your visit and your comments - they are always appreciated. 

Take care,

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Love your page it’s gorgeous and of course your cat is gorgeous too!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully created page Elizabeth, and a darling photo of kitty 😺, Kate 💖