Tuesday 1 September 2015

Vintage Rose Card plus Craft Room Makeover Update

Good Morning Crafters,

I hope you are all well and enjoying your week so far. There's been no time for crafting Chez Worthington ... if I could get to my craft desk it would be great ... so the card I have to share is a little one made a couple of months ago that I didn't get around to sharing a the time.


Made so long ago I've forgotten most of the details so there will be some frantic checking going on now. The decoupaged vintage rose from Docrafts came free with a magazine. The green background is embossed with an old folder that has a leafy design on it, Cindy Lou from Cuttlebug. The leaf is from Tattered Lace's Lavish Bloom Leaves die set - cut from snippets of green card.

And now, the reason for the panic!
Sad isn't it. Just about everything has gone and all that's left, for now, is this computer, the printers and a very empty desk. We've both been stripping ... wallpaper, that is ... and today it's washing the paintwork down with sugar soap and filling in various holes with plaster that's on the to do list for himself. That awful pink shiny heart paper has gone - yippee! I'm tackling the sewing table which is also going to undergo a makeover.

Better go and get on with it :)

No comments: