This is the second of the posts that I neglected to publish ... call it a senior moment!!! As you might guess from the intro it was written up on Sunday, holiday's end.
Well, that's the decs down and packed away for another year ... Christmas is officially over at our house and I'm sorry it's all over - only another 354 days to the next one! I've really enjoyed the holiday this year despite, or perhaps because of, being without wheels! But now that it's all over, I'm actually finding some time to do some crafting! Now that is something to be happy about :)
I created the circular topper by cutting two circles of patterned paper using the two largest dies from X-cut's Nesting Circle set and then layering them off-centre to ensure that the image would not be covered by the flower embellishment - the base of which was cut using the middle die in X-cut's Nesting Bloom set.
- 6"square Kraft card base
- Pollyanna Pickering topper, greetings and papers
- Docrafts Vintage Notes fabric tape and crochet flower
- Docrafts X-Cut Nesting Dies, Circles and Bloom
- black ProMarker - for edging papers
- embellishments - amber crystal gems; buttons from stash
Take care and stay safe and have a marvellous Monday.