Thursday 13 December 2012

Compliments of the Season ...

... and Happy Holidays to you all too!


This is the last of the tags I've been making recently. Quick and easy and I've managed to use some more bits and bobs from the bun tray. I like the blue/brown colour mix - non-traditional but pretty all the same :) The Hero Arts, Wavy Stars, stamp used for the background is an oldie but a favourite, so nice to get it out again.


Quick and easy ... well, it has to be at this time of year, does it not?

Materials: a manila luggage label; Hero Arts stamp, Wavy Stars; VersaMark; Crystal embossing powder; Cardmaker's Delights topper; bronze glitter; blue buttons and embroidery silk; white bobble trim; brown pearls; blue/brown ribbon

Yesterday it was the opticians, today the dentist ... I don't think I stand much more excitement :))

Off to relax with a Alexander and Richard on the sofa now ... Pointless is one of my secret pleasures!!! Oops! Not so secret now :))

Hope you've all had a great day. Take care.

Happy Crafting,


14 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Oh I do like this tag Elizabeth. Wonderful stamp.

Sue said...

This is wonderful Elizabeth, I love this colour combination too, and the bobbley trim is so festive xx

Jenny Marples said...

Loving your choice of colours here Elizabeth. Oh, and your not the only Pointless fan!! Hugs, Jenny x

Redanne said...

Your tag is beautiful Elizabeth, that Compliments of the Season is gorgeous and love the bobble ribbon too. Really addicted to Pointless - today's episode was great, thought the 'two bakers' was a hoot! Hugs, Anne x

Bonnie said...

You have made such pretty Christmas tags, Elizabeth! A gift in themselves!

MaryH said...

A very pretty color combo indeed it is. I especially like the ribbon at the top & the little bobs on the bottom with this one. Your sentiment is very sparkly too. TFS

Jules said...

Hi Elizabeth

I love that colour combo too.

A lovely finished tag!

Be careful with all that excitement!! LOL!!! Hope the dentist was happy with you.

Love Jules xx

Rita said...

What a stunning tag Elizabeth, I love it as it has a very vintage look about it. Still busy here too, and intend to spend the next two days baking etc. Hugs Rita xx

Tracy @ Cardmaker's Delights said...

You've made some lovely Christmas tags Elizabeth, I'm very impressed. I really like the sparkles and the snowballs tassle! Hugs, Tracy x

Sandra H said...

Hi Elizabeth, This is a beautiful tag just love everything about it truly beautiful x

scrappymo! said...

Another gorgeous tag. I love the colours of this one. The stamps are lovely and the nail head/brads are perfect with this.

coops said...

gorgeous tag eliabeth.i love your colours and fab vintage design :D

xx coops xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I love your tags, so vintage and pretty. I need to do a fe tags ready for the presents, but they will not be as effective as yours, I feel. Thank you for your visit and kind comments. The cards for this DT have been quite challenging as they have forced me to work in a different way at times - good for you, that. My resolution for next year is to try lots of things that are new and things I have not done for a long time. Should be fun. Have a good week. xx Maggie #33

BJ said...

Blue and Brown always very classy. BJ