I hope you are all having a good day.
I've been playing with ink and my Cuttlebug all-in-one to try out this letterpress effect for the background to this birthday card for my baby brother - he's 62 today :)
- smooth card, teal and white from Papermill Direct
- white Neenah Solar Smooth card for topper and inside of card
- Tim Holtz distress ink, Peacock Feather and Cuttlebug's All-In-One True Love embossing folder for letterpress effect
- Docrafts Papermania Typograph Brother stamp, Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and ProMarkers - Turquoise, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua, Tea Green, Blender - and Crystal Stickles for topper
- Hero Arts Classic Messages Happy Birthday, Stampin' Up label punch for greeting
- Memento Dual Marker Bahama Blue to stamp bubbles inside
- 4 small toning brads for front
It's been a gorgeous day here, so much so, the EM has dared to plant up his sweet peas. Now we just have to keep our fingers and toes crossed that we don't get a late, late frost.
My plan for this evening is to make a card for my middle granddaughter - she will be thirteen soon. It's not an age I'm accustomed to making cards for so I'm deliberating on what would be the right style of card for her. I'm thinking Forever Friends - or would she consider that too babyish ... oh dear, decisions, decisions!!!
I think a nice cup of tea is called for :)
Take care all and happy crafting,