I trust you have all had a good day and that you have accomplished all you have set out to do. After spending much of yesterday away from home, I've been catching up today - mostly tidying up my messy craft desk and dealing with all the scraps left over from all the birthday cards I found myself making recently. In fact, I've given myself a challenge to use them all up rather than add them to the snippet box ... I could be some time :)
The card I have to share with you this evening is one made several days ago for the UKPC swap. I know it has been received so it's now okay to let you see it.
post - feathers, bird on branch and sentiment. That sentiment has been languishing in my stamp collection for many months just waiting for the right occasion, that came with the choice of bird patterned paper ... birds became the theme.
Cassidy to thank for the beautiful filigree butterfly.
Because of those snippets I'm off to the playground to visit Di over at the Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground - Week 73 - where the challenge is always to use snippets in whatever project made.
- a white pre-cut card base; smooth lilac card
- papers - polka dot design Crafts-Too Dots and Stripes pack, bird design Crafty Individuals Background Papers Book 3 Springtime, Papermania Chelsea Green Capsule Collection, lilac paper Docrafts Woodland Folk pack
- inks - Tim Holtz Mulled Lavender, Memento Tuxedo Black & London Fog, Adirondack Eggplant
- Die-cuts pre-cut filigree butterfly & lilac scalloped circle, circle X-cut die for topper
- stamping - bubble-wrap and string on board for texture, Hero Arts Feathers, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Visual Artistry Collection (bird on branch), Sheena's A Little Bit Sketch 2 Faith (sentiment), Ladybug Crafts It's Only Words 2 (greeting)
- punches - Woodware daisy flowers 3/4" and 1.1/2", EK Success large daisy flower, Martha Stewart edge punch, Stampin' Up label
- plum ProMarker; Violet organza ribbon; violet gemstones
That's about it for me for now. I'm off to watch the final part of Scott & Bailey with the EM but I'll be back later for an hour or so when I hope to do a bit of blog hopping before bedtime.
Just in case I don't see you later, I'll bid you a good night :)