Just though I'd share the completed baby girl card, as seen on my desk in this morning's WOYWW post.
- smooth pink and white cardstock
- Darice Buttons EF; Cuttlebug Just My Type EF Collecton, Button Border
- Stamps - Special Occasion (the 'onesy' and a new baby), from Papercraft Magazine and All Occasion stamp set for A Baby Girl (no idea where this set came from)
- ProMarkers - Baby Pink, Sandstone, Ice Grey 1
- Ink pads - Memento Tuxedo Black and London Fog, Colourbox Cat's Eye, Rouge
- Docrafts Forever Friends Kraft Notes Collection button patterned ribbon
- Stickles, Crystal
- heart-shaped button and embroidery silk in toning shade from stash
Surprisingly, not one snippet, leftover or scrap went into the making of the card ... I must be slipping!
As I sit here tapping away on the keyboard the most delicious aroma is drifting up and around me. The EM is making one of his fruit cakes, low fat and low sugar, just for me ... how lucky am I :))
It's back to Julia's place now - there's more WOYWWing folk to visit and I have an hour or so before Pointless. For those of you outside the UK who may not have seen Pointless, it's a game show, the point of which is to find the most obscure answer to gain as few points as possible in order to eventually win whatever money is up for grabs. The EM and I enjoy the challenge but we are absolutely pitiful if the questions is on sport, especially football!
Hope you are all having a good day.