Wednesday 7 June 2023

What Was On My Desk

Hello Everyone

As has become my usual I'm once again too late for Julia's weekly desk fest over on the Stamping Ground. Things here at Casa Worthington are still very unsettled, difficult even, so this will be a very brief post but one that's well overdue. 

And it's to thank Julia for this lovely ATC and card received after the 14th WOYWW Anniversary. I wasn't able to join in this year but I appreciate the thought. It arrived on a day when I was feeling particularly down and it cheered me up to feel I'm still part of this wonderful community.

Thank you Julia. 

And thank you ladies for allowing me to stay involved despite not turning up weekly for now. 

Elizabeth


10 comments:

Annie said...

Joining in every week isn’t important. What is important is that you’re here when you’re able to be and that you know we all love you both lots and that we often think of you. Life here is busy as always but I’m never too busy for a friend in need so shout up if you need me.
Hugs,
Annie x #9

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It’s just lovely to see you as @nd when you can make it. Sending you big old hugs xx
LLJ 5 xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

For several years, I only turned up for the anniversary and the ATC exchange. None-the-less, I was as welcome as if I had been joining every week. We all have those times we are unable to do much, but we still are a very loving and caring community brought about by Julia. That is a lovely card and ATC Julia sent. Happy WOYWW from # 4.

Helen said...

it is lovely to see you - any time is great. Take care . Helen #2

LesleyG said...

There’s nothing like happy mail, to brighten your day, what a lovely gift. Wishing you easier days ahead xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Just know that you are supported here Elizabeth. Joining in each week is really not required to be part of the group. Sending hugs. Sarah #7

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Elizabeth, it’s a pleasure to see you when and if and there’s no difference if it’s weekly or occasional, true that. Am so sorry that things aren’t right at your place..these are the moments when I’d like to live much much closer so I could come round and shore you up, keep you company, make supper, whatever. Xxx

Kelly said...

Good morning, Elizabeth. I don't join in every week, either but I know when I do I love the feeling of being surrounded with love and friendship. Do what you can when you can. Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #16

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

No one cares if you're late as long as you're here. Sending hugs for a happy belated woyww, Angela x11x

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi Elizabeth, we are always glad to see you. I am sorry things are unsettled, sending hugs and love. Angela #13