Tuesday 8 March 2022

Scrapbook Layouts 2022 - Nos. 3&4

Hello Everyone,

Well, that's Monday over again. I know it's not everyone's favourite day of the week but it was a particularly frosty start here. Hope today isn't so cold. 

Clearly, I've fallen behind with recording pages completed so far this year so here's numbers 3 & 4, just for the record. 

3/2022 - Breathe

This layout came from my choice of  'one little word'. Not to make too much of it but I've found the last two years stressful, and there's little sign so far this year of things improving.  So I decided I need to do something to combat the stress. Choosing and concentrating on OLW is said to help and telling myself to slow down and just 'breathe' seems to me a start in the right direction. 

The choice of yellow and green - so cheerful and optimistic - seemed right too. Especially in the dark days of winter. The lemons always remind me of a wonderful week spent on the Amalfi coast, Italy, twenty or more years ago now. 
 
4/2022 - Meow You Doin'?

Loved this 'Playful Pets' paper collection but did wonder how best to use the many cut-aparts that came with it. Lisa Sikorski to the rescue with the perfect sketch (Scrap a Sketch on Facebook) and Silver, of course, with the perfect playful snaps! 

Right, that's it for this morning. We have a pink sky outside - a real bonnie dawn - which probably means more frost. I'm off to enjoy it, and do as I ought, just breathe!

Take care everyone.

Elizabeth

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Both pages are adorable hope your frost has cleared we are having some sunny days but still very cold beats having the rain which we have had a lot off in recent days x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous pages Elizabeth, the layouts and papers are wonderful and super photos, Kate x

Neet said...

Spotted you on Bloglovin' sp thought I would pop in.
Two lovely LO's - the first is just perfect for Spring and what a lovely photo of you.
The second, well, what can I say when it features your lovely kittie - such a fab idea to use all those squares like that and how cute is that photo of her looking over the waste bin.
Hugs, Neet xx