Saturday 12 February 2022

Scrapbook Layouts 2022 - Nos.1&2

Hello Everyone

I hope this finds you all well and enjoying the weekend. I was thinking of going for a short walk this afternoon - I want to build up my fitness again - but the rain stopped play. Maybe tomorrow will be better. 

On to the subject of scrapbooking, although I'm not quite done with December 2021, I thought I should start to share 2022 layouts now before I fall too far behind. 

1/2022 - Silver

2/2022 - And Relax

As you can probably see, the photo in the first page is of Silver and the one in the second is of Bonnie who is no longer with us. 

Both layouts were made in January from the kit I put together for Scrap Backwards (a challenge group on Facebook) that was made entirely of what was left from two old kits, one all cat themed, the other a mix of cat & dog themes. They are Echo Park's Meow and DCWV's Playful Pets. These layouts are based on two of Lisa Sikorski's sketches (Scrap a Sketch on Facebook). 

Of course, because I chose to make my kit from a combination of papers, etc., with a very obvious pet theme most, but not all, pages made in January feature photos of animals, but not all are of cats! 

That's it from me tonight. 

Take care and stay safe.

1 comment: