Tuesday 8 February 2022

December Scrapbook Layout No.27

Hello Everyone,

Following on from yesterday's post I'm sharing the next page for that December album today. It was made out of turn a few weeks ago because I especially wanted to tackle the last Scrap Backwards challenge for December.

As you can see it involved an awful lot of circles, fussy cut baubles and more flair than is good for me! The circles were punched from the many scraps leftover from previous layouts and even now there's still more to use up. I think this room is breeding scraps. Sigh. On the plus side, the huge stash of old patterned paper is going down, quite noticeably. 

The photos are of just a few of my favourite tree decorations. For many years, that was up until the first year of the pandemic, I made a point of buying a new, and special, decoration for our tree. Sadly, that's not been possible these last two Christmasses but I have high hopes that this coming Christmas will see that tradition revived. 

That's me done for now. It's bitterly cold outside here but the sun is streaming through this window beside me and it's hot! I may have to take off the cardigan I'm wearing. Hope you having an equally lovely day. 

Take care and stay safe.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Gosh Elizabeth you are on a roll with all these beauties. Hope you have a rest in between each one. Love them. I wouldn’t know where to start. Yes, I have Albums, but nothing in them. Take Care my friend. Hugs Rita xx

cuilliesocks said...

It's a gorgeous page, I love the colours and the pretty photos of your tree ormanents, Kate x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x