Monday 7 February 2022

December Scrapbook Layout No.26

Hello Everyone,

I hope you had a lovely weekend and Monday hasn't been such a bad day as it's reputed to be. At Casa Worthington each day is much the same as another - that's the joy of being retired. Happily, I've been able to get to my desk and scrapbook a few more pages. Today, I'm sharing one more made for the December album - another one nearer completion. 

I chose a simple Lisa Sikorski sketch, quick and easy too, for this copy of my profile photo with the Christmassy frame provided on Facebook. The black/white stripe background paper is out of a kit from Ella Bonella - Crate Paper's 'Hey Santa'. I used leftover scraps for the side strip and to mat the photo and journaling card.  Apart from the two flairs from  Dotty About Flair everything else is old stash. I'm pleased to be using up so many leftover scraps and bits of ancient stash. Apart from anything else, it's nice to see the piles getting noticeably smaller. 

That's me done for now. Hope you have a good day tomorrow. 

Take care,


2 comments:

Rita said...

Good Morning Elizabeth. What a Beautiful page and such a happy photograph too. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

A super layout with pretty papers and a beautiful photo of you, Kate x