Tuesday 2 October 2018

Snowman Birthday Card

Morning Everyone

It's a very quick post from me today - I'm off out to Gatehouse of Fleet in Galloway for the day - but I thought I'd share this wee card before I go.

A couple of months ago I found this snowman stamp, in one of my favourite haunts, a charity shop, so this is the first time I've tried it out and I love it. It's very easy to colour. I stamped it on a scrap of smooth white card then coloured the hat, nose, scarf and twiggy arms with a selection of Promarkers - job done! Couldn't be simpler. .

Materials used (as far as I can remember!)

  • white A6 card base Papermania,Docrafts 
  • the scrap of previously embossed and inked card
  • plain white card for stamping
  • stamps - Hero Arts Snowman, the  pre-loved stamp, that may not be it's full name, and greeting from the Scenic Stamp Woodland Cottage set I've been using a lot recently
  • ink pads - Memento Tuxedo Black for snowman and Studio G Turquoise for greeting
  • a selection of ProMarkers
  • stitched square die from The Works
  • Crystal Stickles
  • Snowflake embellishments from Make & Create, The Works

The turquoise blue background is out of the bits and bobs box ... I can't remember exactly what ink/paint I used for the colour but I do remember that it was already embossed with snowy spots well beforehand.

That's it for today - got to fly!

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card love the image and the layout too! enjoy your day out x