For this card I've gone for the easy option and used a Penny Black Stickeroo - so useful when time is short.
I think/hope this is a card that a man would be pleased to receive.
Here's how it was made:
- the base is a plain white one measuring 4" x 5¾" finished size - the orientation is portrait.- covered with a dark grey with a very subtle lighter grey check patterned paper - maker/design unknown.
- next the band adhered to the middle was created from a length of gold edged red ribbon wrapped around a piece of yellow cardstock finished with a decorative edge punch.
- to make the topper the Stickeroo was matted on to dark red cardstock and then adhered using dimensional sticky pads.
- the greeting was embossed on to a scrap of the red cardstock, using VersaMark and white embossing powder. It was then matted on to a snippet of the yellow cardstock.
- to finish a sprinkling of sequins was added to two corners.
Et voila! A very quick card. Just a few more to make to catch up - if not it will be a trip to the card shop for me!!