I hope you have had a very happy Sunday. I'd like to give a very special shout out for my dear friend, Annie ... it's her birthday today. Happy Birthday, Annie! I hope you have a terrific birthday week and many happy returns too!
Deary me, yet another week gone by since I last posted. What can I say? It's been a busy week with birthdays, visitors and a trip to the theatre, not to mention the dreaded dentist appointment - best not to dwell - and no crafting has been done again! And just to make matters worse I'm working on a new computer - the other is fast approaching retirement, ten years old, and is soooo slow. Now I have to get accustomed to Windows 10 ... it's doing my head in so if I make mistakes please bear with me while I work my way through Windows 10 for Seniors!!!
Having created absolutely zilch this week I thought I'd share this scrapbook layout, Little Girls Pretty As A Picture, which I made months ago. I put it away in the Family History album and then completely forgot about it but, as I like to record my projects here on this blog, I thought it was time it got an airing.
Back to the layout. As the girls are dressed up to the nines in their Sunday best, I decided that a combination of pink and turquoise on a grey and white base would be just right for this layout. Here's a list of supplies used:
- Based on a 12"x12" 2-photo sketch from Becky Fleck's Scrapbook Page Maps
- Paper - Simple Stores Hello Baby Grey Wood/Chevron sheet; Echo Park Petticoats & Pinstripes Border Strips, Journaling Cards, Elegant Label; SEI White Elegance Tiara; Elle's Studio You and Me Lovely Stripes (2013)
- Ink - Memento Espresso Truffle
- Punches - Martha Stewart butterfly edge & Woodware small butterfly
- Rubons - Basics by Kaisercraft Sugar & Spice
- Embellishments - Wood veneer hears, pink flower-shaped buttons & pink gems from stash
The butterflies were all made from snippets of patterned paper so I'll be popping over to Di's at Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 252 to submit it as my snippety make for this week.
Wishing you all a wonderful week, whatever it brings you.