I'd have loved to have given this post a better title, i.e. the actual name of this Penny Black character, but I don't know it so he's my Stickeroo Hedgie.
Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground - Week 75.
Stickeroos are very sticky, I mean super sticky, so if you are anything like me and find them hard to position spot on - and not off on one side or, worse still, at an unintended jaunty angle - you might like to try what I do to get around this. I adhere the Stickeroo to some white printer paper or thin white card first and then trim round it before adhering it with some glue gel. Glue gel isn't just useful for creating dimension and making decoupage up with - though it is perfect for that - it's also useful because it doesn't immediately become tacky, thus allowing some wriggle room to get positioning just right.
- a white A6 card base
- snippets of kraft coloured textured card for matting and layering and lemon coloured Core'dinations card embossed with Craft Concepts Wings folder
- white die-cut filigree edged square (a gift from a friend)
- Penny Black Hedgehog Stickeroo
- greeting stamp from Ladybug Crafts It's Only Words 2 set
- Stampin' Up label punch
- embellishments - caramel lace/velvet ribbon trim, purple satin ribbon, purple card candi, purple gem
That's me done for the day and I've managed to tick everything off on my to-do list and even add a few unplanned items too. Yes, I even found time to dash away with the smoothing iron - on clothes fresh of the drying line this afternoon ... I must be coming down with something :)
South Ayrshire is still basking in sunshine, the temperature reached 22 degrees in our back garden today ... amazing!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that the sun shines on you too.