Friday 21 June 2013

Clearing my desk of snippets, scraps and leftovers ... Day 6

Morning Folks

It's me again, not here, still there, but not for long ... we'll be setting off for home sometime tomorrow morning.

Hope you are enjoying this little series of mine. Here's today's share - something a bit different.
A scrapling! Appropriate for my little challenge, methinks. Super simple to make scraplings are 1.25" x 8.50" piece of cardstock folded in half, finished size is 1.25" x 4.25". This one would make a great bookmark, if only I could lay my hand on the tiny magnets I have stashed 'safely' away!!!

From the pile - white card, plaid patterned paper (Docrafts)
Additional supplies: stamps - V & A border stamp (Docrafts); inks - Memento dual markers in pink, mauve and green; trims - white lace and purple/lilac narrow ribbon from stash.

I'll be back with the last snippet make tomorrow, Day 7.

Hope you are all looking forward to the weekend. 

Take care and happy crafting,

5 comments:

roffeycreations said...

Hi Elizabeth - this is so soft and lovely makes me want to reach out and touch it... Thanks for sharing all your snippets tips - Mxx

Marie-Louise said...

Elizabeth this is gorgeous.

Neet said...

That is so pretty. Funny thing is I have just done a scrapling but it is for a future challenge on Artful Times so can't show it as yet.
Love the muted colour you have achieved Elizabeth.
Hope you had a good holiday and weather was kind to you.
Hugs, Neet xx

Sandra H said...

Another brilliant use of Snippets Elizabeth and what a lovely card it is too x

Di said...

LOVE this - and it would make a perfect bookmark! Please do let me know if you'd like a few more magnet sets - I still have quite a few here.

I linked a couple of your cards this week, hope that's OK.

Hugs, Di xx