Thursday 20 June 2013

Clearing my desk of snippets, scraps and leftovers ... Day 5

Morning Everyone

It's me again ... I might be gone but surely not forgotten what with all these scheduled posts popping up every day :))

Hope you are all well and having a good week.

Here's my scrappy card for today.
A collage of bits and bobs, flowers fussy cut from paper and leaves cut freehand. To make the stamped circle in the background I punched a circle out of printer paper and stamped, using the second generation ink technique, through it.

inside
From the pile - a variety of patterned papers from American Crafts Dear Lizzy collection 
Additional supplies: stamps - Art Journey Sweet Dreams and a Docrafts greeting stamp; ink - Memento Rich Cocoa; punches - Stampin' Up oval scallop and plain oval shape; die - X-cut circle 

Short and sweet today but, as Arnie put it, I'll be back :)

Take care and happy crafting,

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Another lovely card Elizabeth, it's amazing what you can do with snippets :o)
Jackie xx

Neet said...

A lovely card and I do like the idea of the strip on the inside.
Hugs, Neet xx

coops said...

so gorgeous Elizabeth.your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Another great card Elizabeth your so busy xx