I know, it's not like me but I'm here again. Just trying to catch up on posting since I was absent for a few days last week.
This time I can bring you the wall hanger made for Sarah's new baby, Ruby.
It's a collage of all sorts of peachy/pinky/creamy/white embellishments on a base of pattern paper on cream card. To give the hanger stability, I've adhered it to, you're probably not going to believe this, a piece of floor tiling - the sort that comes with the adhesive already on the back.
Unfortunately I forgot to note the materials used for this project but I can tell you that the papers are from Prima's Romantique 6x6 paper stack. The image is digital and was, I think, downloaded from the Antique Images blog. I did stamp directly on to the patterned paper with a foliage stamp from the Spring Meadow stamp set from Kanban and Adirondack Peach Bellini ink pad, though it isn't all that clear in the photograph.
I used two sizes of cherry blossom punches to make the flowers - and glitter glue has been applied to the larger flowers on the front. The trims and lace, pearls, etc., are all from my stash.
The August tag is coming along nicely, maybe not quite as Timmy envisaged it but then I'm having to improvise like crazy! I have to confess that, apart from some distress ink pads and alcohol inks, I have not been too interested in acquiring TH goodies - and that's despite admiring his work - but this tag might change all that :)
All day it's been pouring with rain, or maybe I should refer to it as 'liquid sunshine' - it is summer after all :)
Right, back to the tag ... the inks should all be dry now.
Take care and happy crafting,