I went for quick and easy in the making of this card. I already had this cute little Santa Claws stamped out and coloured with ProMarkers, just waiting to be made use of, and the greeting was one I prepared earlier too. The image is layered on to black and red card and the white 'furry' bits are covered in glitter. The base is a long and narrow card, 3.5"x8", and the rest of the decoration is made up of a strip of thin black card, borders punched, with a layer of glittery striped paper on top.
The inside has similar strips decorating each side ...
.... and the back is finished off in the same way.
- Cardstock: Craft Essentials white card base. 3.5"x8"; Papermania red textured card, matting; smooth black card, matting & punched border trim; Neenah Solar smooth white card, stamped topper
- Design Paper: Papermania, A Silent Night A5 paper pad
- Stamps: Penny Black, Santa Claws; Sentiments 4 You digital stamp, Merry Christmas
- Tools: Martha Stewart border punch; Stampin' Up 1" & 1.25" circle punches
- Sundries: ProMarkers (poppy, ice grey 1, sandstone, blush, ivory, pink); very fine iridescent glitter
And that's about it for that card - as I said, quick and easy. Except, I thought you might like to see this snap of the card before it was cropped:
Is it me, or do those hens look as though they are giving Claws the malevolent eye :)