As promised I'm back.
This could just as easily have been C for Cuddles :) Not that Santa would be allowed to cuddle children anymore, or dandle them on his knee like the one in this old postcard is doing. This is another gorgeous sheet of Bo Bunny paper, this time depicting old Christmas postcards, and all it needs is some lace, ribbon, pearls and a greeting and, voila, you have your card. The pretty pearl swirls were leftovers from a scrapbook layout. In fact, apart from the DP, all the other materials were from that never ending scrap pile!
The insert is just some white copy paper with a decorative edge punched out of it. The colour of the base may seem a bit odd, grey, but I think it suits the vintage colours in the DP very well.
The trimmings from the piece of DP used on the front of the card is now the trim on the back - I try not to waste a thing and I still have a mountain of snippets to get through ...sigh ... as if I didn't enjoy challenging myself to do something with them :)
- Cardstock: Papermania Textured Cardstock - grey (base) & green (mat)
- Design Paper: Bo Bunny 12" Noel Postcards
- Stamps: Digital Greeting from Sentiments 4 You
- Punches: Stampin' Up scalloped oval; X-Cut 4cm border punch
- Sundries: white copy paper for insert; Double-sided green/pink satin ribbon & Prima Say It Pearls Swirls from Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn; Marianne ecru vintage lace
I'll be back tomorrow with another couple of alphabet cards, but right now I'm off to think about the last two cards in the series, Y and Z ... not easy.
In the meantime, I bid you all a good night and happy crafting.