The Liebster award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers. The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!
The blogs I've chosen are listed below. They inspire me in so many ways. Click on over to their sites and take a look!
I've checked out the blogs I follow and looked specifically for the newest bloggers on the block - because it is my view that when starting out on this blogging thing, you need all the encouragement you can get :) So, in no particular order, here are my nominations for this award:
May at May's Happy Daze - May not only brings us her beautiful projects, but also humour and cats too.
Bernie at Bernie's Craft Closet - Bernie not only crafts in a small space on a small budget but she does it with humour and flair.