Thursday 12 January 2012

Candy Win ... a heartfelt thank you

Afternoon Folks,

At a time when my personal life has gone a bit pear-shaped and life has been getting me down, my luck has taken an odd turn and I've won some lovely candy :))


The postie delivered this lovely package of goodies today from Mandy, at Crafty Fox Cards. It's a very girly and feminine collection of paper (my favourite polka-dots and stripes), ribbons (and more polka-dots), flowers, card candy (even more polka-dots) and a cute little Nellie Snellen stamp I've not seen before. Opening up the parcel fairly brightened up my day.

With all my delightful granddaughters, great-granddaughters and, not forgetting, my new wee great-niece to make cards for I can see this kit being well-used this year :)

I'd like to pass on my heartfelt thanks to Mandy for this most generous candy  ... I love the contents and will enjoy being creative with it - receiving it made my day :)

Happy Crafting,

13 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

well Done Elizabeth, I bet that brought a smile to your face, have fun using it.

Marie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your win, it sounds like you needed some good news. I can imagine all the girly stuff you will be able to make with that, it's lovely.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Congratulations on your win Elizabeth, I'm sure you will put it to good use xx

Di said...

Oh Elizabeth, I hope things look up for you soon - meanwhile this is some fabulous candy!! And if you feel guilty because of your UIU pledge - it doesn't count :)) Enjoy!!!!! Di xxx

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Oh lucky you hun, well done, xx Sure you'll use it up in no time, and be on the hunt for more, lol xx

Elizabeth said...

Just testing to see if I can leave a comment on my blog because of the problems folks are having with other blogs today.

Craftychris said...

Congratulations on your win, I am glad it cheered you up. I hope things get better for you soon - keep smiling! xxx

Craftychris said...

I forgot to say in my previous comment - I have been having problems leaving comments on other blogs too - most annoying! x

Mandy said...

Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you for your lovely e-mail,I'm so pleased you got the candy and you like it,always a worry in case people don't like them....Sounds like it will be very useful....I hope things are getting better for you....Take care...
Mandy x

Jackie said...

What a lovely win :o)
I am so sorry to hear that life is not as smooth as it could be. Thinking of you.....hugs
Jackie xx

Bernie said...

Congratulations on your win! I hope this is the first of many good things coming your way.
Blessings Bernie

Bonnie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Elizabeth. I've enjoyed browsing around over here. Enjoy your new stash. I'll look forward to seeing the pretties that come out of it.

Di said...

Hi Elizabeth - thought you should know that your link to the Fat Pages With Attitude Challenge doesn't seem to be there any more :( You might want to hop over and link again! Di xx