A short post, this one. After completing the shabby chic card posted yesterday, there wasn't much of the design paper left once I'd covered the front and cut out the motifs to decorate the inside and back. So, rather than add it to the never-reducing snippet pile, I decided that it would be better use it up immediately and make another tiny 4" square card.
A quick and easy card to make and even the white card base came out of the snippet mountain. The dreams sentiment is one of my favourites - I like sentiment stamps a lot - it's stamped in dark green and the embellishments were just bits and bobs from my stash.
Almost every last bit was used decorating the inside ...
... and the DP was wrapped around to decorate the back.
- piece of white card measuring 8" x 4", folded in half to form a 4" square base
- leftover design paper - maker unknown
- Inkylicious stamp set, Sentiments 1
- Versafine ink pad, Olympia Green
- white silk butterfly trim - three butterflies were cut from the trim.
- Memento ink pad, Angel Pink - used to ink the edges of the butterflies
- tiny pink adhesive backed gems
- Stampin' Up scalloped oval punch - used to punch out a flower motif to decorate the inside of card
I'm submitting this card for the following challenges:
Pixie's Crafty Snippets Challenge No. 3 - I think this has got to be a personal first, a snippet card made directly after a project has been completed, so the leftover paper never even made it on to the snippet mountain :)
Let's Craft and Create Challenge #36 - Butterflies - with all the butterflies on this card how could I not submit it to this challenge.
Fat Pages With Attitude Challenge #4 - 'Anything Goes' - as the card is 4" square it fits nicely into the Fat Pages category.
That's me for today, see you tomorrow for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.