Just taking a much needed break from clearing the craft room to share a trio of cards made for Pixie's Snippets Playground today.
All three were made from a Milton & Co Christmas paper stack. Even the little decoupaged toppers were made by fussy cutting the images from sheets in the paper stack. The sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn stamp set, Winter Fox. The circles were all cut from snippets of card - the colours picked out to match the papers.
- Black 5" square base cards
- Milton & Co Christmas paper stack
- Lawn Fawn Winter Fox stamp set
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Black, pink and green cardstock snippets and Spellbinders circle die set
- Stickles - Crystal and Yellow
- Glassy Accents for Milton's eyes and nose
That's three more cards to add to the box ... I'm not exactly caught up yet but I'm working on it. Got to go, tons to do but hope to pop in to the playground later to see what you've all been up to.