A quick post today because we are off out to the garden centre shortly so I better get a wriggle on.
What I have to share with you this morning is the sewing machine mat I made as a gift for my daughter, Juli.
- 1 x patterned fat quarter - If She Knows She Sews - £3.25 from Oh Sew Crafty
- 1 x plain turquoise fat quarter - bought at the craft show in Glasgow last year
- Wadding cut to fit the padded bit that the sewing machine sits on
- Black bias binding - enough to bind the edges of the pocket piece and round the entire mat.
- Thread, scissors, sewing machine
Now all I need to do is make a mat for my own sewing machine but that could be some time as I have one or two more pressing projects I'm working on at the moment.
Thanks for dropping in. I hope you have a lovely day. I see the sun is breaking through the clouds so it may turn out to be a lovely afternoon.