It's a brief, very brief visit this morning. As mentioned last night, we are taking a picnic and going on a wee trip out today.
However, in true Blue Peter fashion I have a card I made earlier to share with you and, as it used up quite a few snippets of cardstock in the making, I'll be popping over to Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 190 with it.
- Molly Bloom Stamp of campervan
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Selection of ProMarker pens in shades of grey, red, yellow and black
- Sheena Douglas greeting stamp and a tiny heart stamp inked in red for the label
- Snippets of cardstock in charcoal grey, white and red
- A4 sheet of white card, folded in half to create the base, and another of red textured card to create the first layer on the front.
- Embossing folder - Textures Pebbles, Crafter's Companion - for the charcoal card layer
- Word Daughter, DekroMounts from Aspire, coloured with red ProMarker
- Red/white bakers twine and Tim Holtz tiny attacher to staple it in place on the label
- Chipboard candy coloured with red ProMarker
Those little DekroMounts are really useful, especially if, like me, you don't have the appropriate word dies.
Now all that's left is for Juli to win the lottery, just enough to buy a campervan. There would be no stopping her ... she'd be off around the country, if not the world!!!
Right, time to make up the picnic before we set off ... we have perfect weather for a trip out :)
Wishing you all have a wonderful day.