Friday 8 October 2010

A Tilda card in my favourite colour combination

I made this card for a Tilda Challenge on Docrafts. The theme was 'getting to know all about you' and we were asked to use our favourite colour (mine is red) and our favourite Tilda (I love them all!), so this is the result:

I'm also entering it for the Totally Tilda challenge - them 'red and green' too.
  • Cardstock used is from Paper Pizazz Retro 8" x 8" from Hot of the Press - really nice card to work with.  
  • The papers are a real mix from my stash - the tartan is from Papermania, 'Holly/Tartan', the gold spot is also from Papermania, from the Silent Night collection, and the printed paper is BoBunny, 'Believe'.
  • The stamp is a Christmas Tilda - I think this one is so endearing - coloured with Promarkers, sparkled up with Stickles,distressed around the edges with Tim Holtz's Shabby Shutters distress ink from Ranger and matted onto card edged with a Craft Creations Gold Label peel-off .
  • Embellishment used are Dovecraft ribbon, Papermania holly and poinsetta, tiny brads.

Inside is decorated with some of the BoBunny paper matted onto the green card because I liked the wording so much.




Finally, for this challenge we had to add a link to our favourite flower, so here is mine - the poppy:



This poppy grew in my wildflower border this summer and it was a beauty.

I'm away to have my lunch before I start on my next project so bye for now.
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Trisha said...

hat a beautiful card! Love the image and poinsettias! Thanks for playing at Totally Tilda! xox Trisha

Elizabeth said...

Thanks Trisha - I appreciate your comments. Elizabeth