Saturday 9 October 2010

My Saturday Splurge

Good afternoon,

So much for my self-imposed spending moratorium - just no willpower at all :( I only meant to buy a few Promarkers but . . .



No, I didn't buy the Cuttlebug today but I couldn't resist the sugarnellie's when I saw them, especially the little Scottish themed 'Dancing Maggie' and 'Hamish in a Kilt' - had to grab them quick when I found out that sugarnellie is no longer producing them - and the 'Snow Loved' will be great for Christmas cards.

I was also tempted to get just one more Tim Holtz Distress Ink - this time 'Weathered Wood' - I've been looking for a grey to use for stamping for some time as black can sometimes be a wee bit harsh, I think.

The Kars Xmas Collection Glitter flowers caught my eye - they are all sparkly with a rhinestone middle - very wintery looking and the peel-offs looked multi-functional - the bells  and hearts could do for wedding cards as well as Christmas.

And then there is the 10 Promarkers - yes 10!!! I'm trying to build up my collection and aiming eventually to have all of them - it can be so frustrating when you don't have just the right shade.

So that's my Saturday haul - now I'm off to play with everything. Bye for now,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth! Fab collection of goodies you've got there! It's a familiar story for me too - I shop online mostly but I always seem to end up with more than I intended!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Sally - thanks for taking a peek. I shop online too, well, what crafty shopaholic doesn't but occasionally I'm lured out of my craftroom as you can see. My husband shot an arrow over my bows this week - something to the effect that if I don't stop I will need a bigger room and he is not, repeat not, giving up the bedroom! :(