Wednesday 13 October 2010

It's a Cracker

As promised here's the completed cracker shaped card made for the Tilda challenge on Docrafts - it's Incy's  this week:


Materials used:

  • White card stock measuring 8" x 8" - fold in half and cut out to shape of cracker - I used the Crafters Companion embossing board as my template.
  • Patterned paper - 'Ho Ho Ho' from my stash, sorry I've forgotten make and where purchased!
  • Stamp - Christmas Tilda coloured in Promarkers
  • Embellishments - white scalloped diecut - put through the Cuttlebug and embossed with the Ice Crystals folder; Woodware's Fluffy Stuff; Papermania's silver glitter; Crystal Stickles; green organza ribbon (from my stash).
Close up of Tilda:



I edged Tilda's hat and all round the diecut with Fluffy Stuff, shook a little fairy dust over it - well silver glitter actually - and really like how it turned out.

Onto the next project - not decided what that is yet.

Bye for now
Elizabeth

3 comments:

Alizabethy said...

This is sooo cute - love it!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at MSL and hope to see you again on 10/24 for our purple and black challenge. It would be really great if you could link back to Magnolia Stamp Lovers. Hugs!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks to you both. Mm, purple and black - not a colour combination I'd associate with Tilda but let's see what I can come up with.I will certainly link back to Magnolia Stamp Lovers in future - I'm new to this blogging thing and still learning so bear with me, please:) Regards