Sunday 17 October 2010

Sugar Nellie Xmas Card

At last I've made a card with one of my new Sugar Nellie stamps. The idea would be that it would be simple and quick and it would have been had I not messed up Mr Snowman's hat - never mind, I'll get it right next time.


I stamped the image onto plain white card stock and coloured with Promarkers.



The digital sentiment is from the Christmas Circles set from Sentiments 4 You




Of course I had to bling it up with Stickles and a star shaped peel-off in the centre of the sentiment.

Not much to show for a few days but I've been busy with other, as of yet, unfinished projects which I may reveal at a later date. And, yesterday was such a fine day that my DH and I played hooky and went to the beach! Well, when you live as close to the see as we do it's too much of a temptation.

Bye for now
Elizabeth

4 comments:

lisa said...

Hi Elizabeth. Thaks so much for your lovely comments and it's a delight to have found you. Not only do you have beautiful cards but also beautiful flowers, now that's just too much to resist.
This is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love the circular greetings. Will have to check those out.
Love and Hugs Lisax

Elizabeth said...

Hello Lisa - ah, yes, I just love my flowers and plants. I used to garden quite actively but arthritis often stops me in my tracks so I take it easy and visit other people's gardens to get my fix! Thanks for your kind comment about my cards - I'm still learning but quite addicted now :) Regards

Julia Dunnit said...

Cor Elizabeth, that aster is a monster! How beautiful! I popped by to say that I've followed you onto a hanful of WOYWW desks - please don't stress or struggle to get around them all - really, it's not a commitment and certainly no fun if it's a struggle. We're all about casual and fun, really!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Julia - thanks for that, it's reassuring and I'll be more relaxed. However, I really like seeing other peoples workspaces and it's a real bonus to visit all the blogs, admire the variety of crafting and even, in some cases, learn new techniques, tips and wrinkles so I'd like to say a big thank you to you for WOYWW - it's brilliant:) Elizabeth #87