Saturday 7 August 2021

Scrap Page 26/2021


Hello Everyone,

Just a very quick post from me today. I'm teaching my husband to knit! It's his latest ploy to keep himself occupied now that hard, physical labour is out of the question. My grandmother taught me to knit when I was four years old so I do not remember how difficult it was to learn. I can see from Alan's struggles that it must have been, and my grandmother must have been a saint. Now, today's page. 

Hooray
The photo is of three of my great-grandchildren on a visit to their grandmother, my daughter Juli. They love having sleepovers with her but they also love going home so here they are enjoying a 'hooray' moment after being told that they'd soon be on their way. Apart from the base of aqua cardstock, all the patterned papers are leftover scraps and the embellishments from old stash. It's very satisfying using up even the tiniest strip of scrap paper - so much better than tossing it in the bin.

And finally, the kitten moment.
Stretched out. She knows how to relax. I can't believe how long her body is now that she's almost five months old. 

That's me done for today.

Many thanks, once more, for your visit and your comments - they are always appreciated.

Take care,

2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Super photo of your little ones Elizabeth and a great layout.
Alan learning to knit, well done that man, and for you for having a go at teaching him. Many men knit and make a great job of it too. Russell Crow knits in between shooting. i always try to picture him in his gladiator costume with his pins on the go lol, stay safe, Kate❤

Sandra H said...

lol that's one really comfortable kitten and how content it looks too!! lovely pages x