Wednesday 9 June 2021

WOYWW Thank Yous

 Hello Everyone,

Thanks once again for visiting and for your very welcome comments.

Although I'm unable to join in with everyone over on What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday, I feel I must just share the lovely cards and ATCs I received from two lovely WOYWWers, Jan (LLJ) and Annie (Wipso) to celebrate 12 years of Julia's famous blog hop.

Thank you ladies. It was lovely to be included in the celebrations even though my participation is noticeable by it's absence at the moment. Hopefully, we will get through this bad time and I'll be back and joining in with the fun again one WOYWW week. 

That's it from me today.

Take care.

Edited Note: Apologies for forgetting to mention her and thank you too to Jo, (Twiglet), Annie's sister and sender of  the lovely felted ATC which, as she says, looks so very much my ideal Scottish Highland retreat ... if only!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Glad to see they arrived safely but please note the felted one is from Jo 😀. I hope all is well with you and Alan.
Big hugs,
Annie x

Twiglet said...

Glad our little ATCs arrived safely - I thought my little felt pic looked a bit Scottish with the heather and a wee cottage! xx Jo

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Really beautiful Happy mail Elizabeth, i'm so glad I trawled through my readers list and saw you this evening. Take good care of yourself it's lovely seeing you again. Happy WoywW Tracey #13 x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

We couldn’t leave you out Elizabeth, it wouldn’t be right! It’s only something small to send a bit of love,
Hugs LLJ xxxx