Thursday 6 December 2018

Boy's Birthday Card

Afternoon Folks

I hope you've had a lovely day. I'm not long home from the craft group - our last meeting of the year - a festive occasion with mince pies, chocolates, a lot of good chat - as well as some crafting, of course. It's getting to feel a lot like Christmas around here.

It was my wee great-grandson's birthday recently and, as he is obsessed with anything that has wheels on it, I made him this card.

It's another of my thrifty makes. The digger and road cones are from a pack of die-cuts found at The Works.

Other supplies used:

- white cardstock for the tent fold card base
- Kraft and dark brown cardstock
- Sizzix's Tim Holtz Alterations Steampunk embossing folder 
- X-Cut's Spiro Circle nesting die set
- Greeting stamp from The Best of Card Making Magic set
- VersaMark Watermark stamp pad
- white embossing powder

It was a quick last minute make - put together in minutes. Just as well, too. I've been so busy concentrating on making Christmas cards lately that I almost forgot the wee one's birthday. And it made a nice change to be doing something not Christmas related.

Enjoy your evening.

No comments: