Sunday 15 July 2018

Scrappy Sunday - Little Garden Visitor

Hello Everyone,

A bit late today but I've been distracted by the tennis at Wimbledon but better late than never! I hope you've had a lovely weekend.

This layout was inspired by the course I'm following, very slowly, from Shimelle Laine, Clear the Desk.

The photo is of the little cat, one of a few, that often visits our garden. I did think it was female because it so small but it's recently been wearing a blue collar so I think I got that wrong!

I've used some very old papers. In fact the blue background paper I've had so long I no longer know who the manufacturer was. The cat patterned paper and most of the embellishments are from the Meow collection (2015) from Echo Park. The red frame with the black paw prints was left over from a two page kit I bought 20 plus years ago, again I don't remember the manufacturer but I'm almost one hundred percent sure it is no longer available. The black title letters are from Simple Stories' So Rad Expressions Sticker sheet and the turquoise ones are another mystery - all I can say is they are old too.You can tell I'm trying to use up my oldest stash ... I've been hoarding for far too long.

That's me for today. I'm off to watch Poldark now even though I've watch much too much television today.

Take care

No comments: