Here's my Rudolph Day card for February.
- a 4"x 6" white card blank
- cardstock - snippets of white, for stamped image, and dark green, for the embossed holly leaves
- stamp - Stampendous Train Postcard, stamped with a Stazon Jet Black ink pad
- patterned paper - Berry Merry by Jennifer Ellory paper pad - free with an old edition of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine
- embossing folder and dies set - Holly Trio by Tattered Lace. This is a very useful set to have because it creates embossed holly leaves, first by embossing card with a design of leaf veins and then die-cutting the shapes.
- marker pens - Memento Lady Bug, Bamboo Leaves & Cantaloupe
- embellishments - red gems from Anitas
As well as Mo's Rudolph Day challenge I'm submitting it to the following:
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 217 - didn't quite empty the snippets drawer with this one but made a wee dent anyway
and Hazel's three challenges:
CHNC - Challenge 269: cute or anything goes as long as it's Christmas
CHNC - Challenge Extra for February 2016Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - February 2016
I'm off to do a bit of blog hopping now so I'll wish you all a very happy weekend.