Thursday 25 February 2016

Completely At Home - Scrap Page for the Cat Album

Afternoon Folks,

Celebrations! The new memory disk for my camera arrived this morning and problem solved. Many thanks to, Shaz, Silverwolf Cards, for her sound advice - I'm indebted to you!

So to celebrate I'm posting the first of the layouts for the album I'm dedicating to all the cats I've had in my life - and there's been quite a few. Starting, of course, with our fur baby, Bonnie, The Boss.
Here she is settled down for an afternoon snooze and looking completely at home.

Supplies used:

  • Card - base from American Crafts Smooth Cardstock, Primaries, Aqua
  • Paper - Meow by Alisha Gordon Kit, Echo Park. 
  • Turquoise Alphas - Simple Stories So Rad Expressions Stickers
  • Stamps & Inks - Kaisercraft Polaroid Set stamped with Memento London Fog on pink and aqua paper and white vellum from my scrap box
  • Paints - Spectrum Noir Aquatints - various colours mixed to create shades of pink, aqua & grey for the splatters on the base
  • Punches - Stampin' Up 1" and 1¼" for circular embellishments
  • Enamel dots - ScrapBerry's This Summer set

The kitty and camera embellishments were cut from some of the patterned paper in the kit.

I'm so happy to have my camera in full working order - without I felt bereft :)

Have a great day everyone.

6 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Elizabeth, so happy that worked for you! A new memory card is a lot cheaper than a new camera, lol. Lovely pic of Bonnie, she looks very comfy. We've decided we will go and get a rescue cat when we come back from our holiday. I feel like I can have another cat now. See you next week, Hugs, Shaz xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful page Elizabeth, great layout and your papers and embellishments are super, she certainly is Bonny, Kate x

KT Fit Kitty said...

So cute! I l love it!

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous page some fab embellishments and a great photo Love and hugs Carole x

meg said...

Lovely layout

Barb said...

A lovely page for beautiful Bonnie. Glad you've finally got your problem sorted out. Barbxx