And a happy Sunday to you all too. We've had a pretty easy day of it today with neither of us feeling like doing much at all ... no crafting to speak of and it's much too cold outside to do anything in the garden.
As there hasn't been a lot going on in the craft room I thought I'd share this tag. The UKPC challenge last month was to create something using book pages - this tag is what I came up with. A lot of snippets and stuff that had been tucked away and long forgotten so I'll be submitting it to Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 120.
- Base: smooth white card and green card
- Book pages: from the old poetry book
- Stamps - Leafy Swirl from Clarity Stamps; Snowdrops from Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy Spring; Snowdrops, Leaf and Sentiment from Clear Impressions' Wild & Free collection; Papermania Urban Stamps Butterflies
- Paint - white gesso
- Shapes - square from Bazzill Chips Shapes; oval frame from Stix2 Oval Shapes set; square scalloped frame from stash
- Embossing Powders: Sheena's WOW! Easter Sparkle and Lime Light; Heat It Up Gold
- Inks: Archival Black; Ranger's Squeezed Lemonade and Shabby Shutters; VersaFine Olympia Green; Memento Tuxedo Black; Versamark Watermark
- Crafty Notions Adhesive and Sunshine Gilding Flakes
- Ranger's Perfect Pearls Interference Green
- Patterned Paper - Basic Grey Origins Seaweed Wrap
- Trims/Embellishments: fibres, ribbons, baker's twine and yellow pearls from stash; Anita's gems - yellow
My daughter popped round this afternoon ... she has asked me to shorten the gorgeous evening dress she has bought to wear to a ball in Ireland next month. She is such a titchy wee thing that she can never find clothes of the right length. I'll be tackling it with bated breath because it is a lightweight knit fabric, with a lot of stretch in it, and there's two layers to alter too ... now where did I put that packet of ballpoint needles!
But first things first, must go and watch Endeavour on TV now.
Hope you all have a lovely evening whatever you are doing.