A quick post today, sigh ... they are all quick posts right now as I seem to be so busy making up for lost time. Busy with housework, that is! Anyway, I hope this finds you all well and that you've had a lovely day.
CHNC challenge 170 - where the challenge is to use circles. As luck would have it, one of the things I was able to do whilst poorly was to sit on the sofa with a lap tray and make up some decoupaged toppers from an old Docrafts collection, Henbury Lane Poinsettia, including this circular one with round baubles on it.
The inside and back are decorated with scraps of the patterned paper and, for writing on, a square of white card inside.
- base: a black square card
- paper: the sheet of Docrafts Papermania Henbury Lane Poinsettia patterned paper
- topper: the decoupaged topper from the Papermania Henbury Lane Poinsettia collection - I've edged it using a glue pen and fine black glitter
- ribbon: wide black/pink saddle stitch grosgrain ribbon; Anita's narrow fuchsia glitter satin ribbon;
- embellishments: black dew drops
- snippet: white linen finish card from Papermill Direct
Other challenges I'm submitting this card to:
CHNC challenge extra for April 2014
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 118