Sunday, 19 July 2026

Scrapbook Page No.43 - Paws for Thought.

Hello and Happy Sunday Everyone,


I really meant to post this yesterday but I was so busy I just ran out of time. Do you have days like that?

This page is the one I made for Lesson 4 in Shimelle's 3x4 class. 

The photos, just a few of Maggie's Scotties in the City, made this a fun page to put together. Right now, there's 40 large and 52 wee sculptures distributed around Glasgow all to raise awareness of Maggie's Hospice. 

I enjoyed working with the cheerful  blue/green/yellow colour combination and letters from an alpha set that's been in my stash since 2018! 

This self-imposed spending freeze is actually so enjoyable. I'm discovering long forgotten goodies that deserved to have been used long before now!

Hope your weekend has gone well, and that maybe you've been able to squeeze in some serious crafting time too.

Take care everyone, 

Elizabeth 

1 comment:

LesleyG said...

Most of my days are like that Elizabeth 😂. What a fabulous layout, such fun, lovely colours, and fab title. What a lovely way to raise awareness for the hospice. Well done for sticking to your plan xxx